Self Catering Holiday Cottages in Wiltshire near Bath
Steeple Ashton, Wiltshire, England, UK
1981 - 2018 Now Celebrating our 38th Year!
The longest established of the Wiltshire holiday cottages
- Centrally located for visiting the Cities of Bath, Salisbury and Wells as well as Stonehenge, Avebury, Silbury Hill, the National Trust Village of Lacock, Castle Combe, Stourhead Gardens, Longleat House and Safari Park and much, much, more...
- Comfortably accommodates 2 to 6 people in 3 bedrooms.
- Easy flat walking distance to pub, restaurant and village shop.
- Open wood burning fire with free supply of wood.
- Fully equipped full-size kitchen including dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Free Parking available directly outside the Cottage.
- Free unlimited Wi-Fi wireless broadband Internet access - please bring your own laptop computer.
- Annually independently inspected by the National Tourist Board (VisitEngland) - awarded 4 STARS.
- Recipient of VisitEngland's Recognition of Service Excellence Award (ROSE), one of only 100 nationally.
- No booking fees or hidden charges, the all-in price, £499 to £849, includes all fuels, wood for the fire, hire of bed linen, end-of-let cleaning and all taxes.
Jasmine Cottage offers self catering holiday let accommodation in the beautiful rural County of Wiltshire, near to the centre of the picturesque village of Steeple Ashton.
Steeple Ashton, Wiltshire
The County Town of Trowbridge is 4 miles away and the World Heritage City of Bath is 12 miles away. Steeple Ashton has a Post Office, Public House, Restaurant, Village Shop and Café all just 3 minutes walk away.
The accommodation is an attractive 18th century traditional character Cottage with exposed beams, that has been sympathetically modernised and decorated. It can comfortably sleep up to six people in three bedrooms (2 double & 2 single beds). Every year, Jasmine Cottage is inspected independently by 'Visit England' (the National Tourist Board) who have consistently awarded the Cottage a '4 Stars self catering accommodation' classification.
Salisbury Cathedral, Wiltshire
There are many different and interesting places to visit during your holiday in Wiltshire, including the ancient Cities of Bath, Wells and Salisbury, the splendid Town of Bradford-on-Avon, Stourhead Gardens, prehistoric Stonehenge and Avebury Circle, the quintessential English Village of Castle Combe, the National Trust Village of Lacock (parts of Pride & Prejudice, Harry Potter and Downton Abbey were filmed here), Longleat House and Safari Park, Westonbirt the National Arboretum, one of the oldest chalk White Horses of England at Westbury and much, much more...
Pulteney Bridge, Bath
The Cottage is well positioned for exploring further afield; within one hour's drive are the major tourist sites of Bristol, North West Somerset, North Dorset and the Southern Cotswolds. Day trips to London by train are possible from Westbury Station which has 'park-and-ride' facilities and is just four miles away.
"Jasmine Cottage is the best of all the vacation rental accommodations we have ever stayed at in England; we particularly enjoyed living in this traditional English Village and visiting the major historic sites of Bath, Lacock, Cheddar Gorge and Stonehenge": The Smith Family, New York, U.S.A.
"We are frequent visitors to this delightful region and found that Jasmine Cottage was by far the best equipped and visitor-friendly of all the Wiltshire holiday cottages and Bath holiday cottages that we have visited": The Fleming Family, Tasmania, Australia
"So handy for the Genealogy (Family History) Section of the brand new Wiltshire and Swindon Archives in Chippenham, for shopping in the City of Bath and Longleat Safari Park": Mary Trowbridge, Somerset, England
National Trust Properties within 1 hour's drive from Steeple Ashton
Ashdown House, Avebury, Bath Assembly Rooms, Blaise Hamlet (Bristol), Cheddar Gorge, Cherhill Down, Clevedon Court, Cley Hill, Dinton Park & Phillips House, Dyrham Park, Figsbury Ring, Glastonbury Tor, Great Chalfield Manor, Heelis (Swindon), Horton Court, Lacock Abbey & Fox Talbot Museum, Little Clarendon, Mompesson House (Salisbury), Newark Park, Prior Park (Bath), Stonehenge, Stourhead, The Courts Gardens (Holt, Bradford-on-Avon), Tyntesfield, West Pennard Court Barn, Westwood Manor.