How to Book this Self-catering Holiday Cottage
Rental per week for the Cottage ranges from £499 to £799 depending upon season.
Only Friday to Friday bookings are normally available, except from October to April when bookings of a minimum of three nights are considered.
In line with current UK regulations, smoking is not permitted in the Cottage.
Well behaved pets are welcome by arrangement at no additional cost.
The rental cost includes all of the following: -
- Use of the accommodation and its facilities.
- All electricity for lighting, cooking and the shower (there are no coin operated meters).
- Electric Storage Heating (September to May only).
- Wood for the fire in the living room.
- Fresh linen for each bed.
- Free unlimited Wi-Fi broadband Internet access - please bring your own computer.
- Cleaning at the end of your stay.
- All taxes.
A non-refundable 25% deposit (minimum £100) is required with the booking. The remainder becomes payable six weeks before arrival. However, if the booking is being made within eight weeks of arrival, the full amount is required.
If you do not have a UK bank account, please contact us for alternative methods of payment.
To allow time for cleaning, unless agreed otherwise, arrival should be after 3 pm and the property vacated by 10 am on the day of departure.
1. Check Provisional Availability
2. Confirm Availability
Please contact the owner to confirm availability and price: -
Mr. Norman Sharples
8, Albert Quadrant
Telephone: +44 (0)1380 888211
3. Make Your Booking
1. Type your details onto the Booking Form
2. Print it out
3. Sign and date the form
4. Post it with your cheque for the deposit to the above address; alternatively you may email a scan of the signed booking form and pay by online bank transfer (details upon request)
The aim of the owner is that you have a trouble free and enjoyable holiday.